We are pleased to share that ezSAM’s Korean Language Courses have been approved by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for SkillsFuture Credit!
Please look at our approved SkillsFuture courses page for the full list of ezSAM courses approved for SkillsFuture Credit claims.
Note that all claims made will now be paid out from SSG to the school directly. You will need to follow the steps to use your SkillsFuture Credit. Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for SkillsFuture Credit before proceeding.
Claiming your SkillsFuture Credits
Step 1: Registering for a SkillsFuture-approved ezSAM course
- Register for your choice of SkillsFuture-approved ezSAM course (approved SkillsFuture courses page) via our registration page or send an email to us with the following details: Your full name, email, mobile contact and the course you are interested in.
- Once the course is confirmed, we will get back to you with a class confirmation email.
Note: Please make sure that your name is the same as that in your NRIC/FIN, for the purpose of claiming your SkillsFuture Credit.
Step 2: Getting ezSAM invoice for SkillsFuture Credit claim
- Reply to the class confirmation email letting us know you intend to claim from your SkillsFuture credit.
- Remember to indicate how much credit you would like to use (“Amount of Credit to Claim”), and how much you are paying on your own (“Fees Payable By You”).
- eZSAM will provide you with an “ezSAM SkillsFuture Invoice” for the course, with the above information. This may take a 2-3 working days.
Note: You may claim the full amount of course fees as long as you have sufficient credit in your SkillsFuture account. Alternatively, you may choose to claim only a specific amount from your SkillsFuture account.
Step 3: Making SkillsFuture Credit claim at the MySkillsFuture site
- Select the course from the SkillsFuture course landing site to choose from a list of courses by ezSAM.
- Alternatively, select from the ezSAM SkillsFuture courses page to access the direct links to the course page.
- Click on “Proceed to claim credit”.
- Log-in to your Skills Future account with your SingPass.
- Input the “Course Start Date”, and enter your payment details:
- Input the “Fees Payable By You” and the “Amount of Credit to Claim” as stated in the ezSAM SkillsFuture Invoice.
- Upload a copy of your ezSAM SkillsFuture Invoice for your chosen course under the “Supporting Documents”.
- Check the declaration box for the T&Cs and click “Submit” to submit your claim.
Note: Students must make the claim for a course latest by 11:59pm on the start day of the course. SSG will not approve any requests for claims made after the course has started.
Step 4: Updating ezSAM of SkillsFuture Credit claim details
- Print or save a copy of the submission acknowledgement page for your future reference.
- Send a photo of the claim submission or forward the submission acknowledgement page, to ezSAM via our email for processing.