Frequently Asked Questions
Course Fees and Payment
1. How much are the course fees?
We have revised our fee structure and course duration with effect from Aug 2016. Please check “Korean Course Details” for the latest amount payable for each course and for the textbook/workbook.
For private/small group sessions, or corporate sessions, please email us to find out more.
2. I’ve received the class confirmation email. Can I pay by credit card?
No, unfortunately, we currently do not support credit card payment. You can make payment using the following methods:
- Internet Banking: Bank: DBS, Account Type: Current, Account number: 100-902-1730, Account name: ezSAM Language Centre Pte. Ltd.
- Cheque: Cheque should be made payable to “ezSAM Language Centre Pte. Ltd.”. Please ensure that your name is clearly printed on the cheque.
- Cash: Cash payment can be made directly to the tutor in charge. Please contact us to arrange for a time for you to drop by our centre.
3. If I miss lessons, will there be make up lessons available?
Yes, the centre will arrange for make up in a suitable class, should you miss lessons due to valid reasons such as work commitment. This is subject to the availability of the suitable class.
4. Will I get a course certificate at the end of the course?
Yes, you will receive a course completion certificate at the end of each course, upon your making the pre-requisite attendance.
Course Details and Placement for Private Class and Standard Class
5. Do you conduct one-to-one or small group lessons rather than classes? What are the rates? Can you share more on the schedule and venue?
Yes, we offer one-to-one or small group (2-5) lessons, using our ezSAM instructional methods. Please contact us for more details.
Our private students usually follow a fixed schedule that is a fixed time and day of the week (e.g. every Tuesday and Thursday 10am), using the ezSAM curriculum. Classes are conducted at ezSAM. However, the schedule, pace, and venue is negotiable, and dependent on the student’s situation. Please feel free to drop us an email to find out more.
6. I am thinking of traveling to Korea and work/study in Korea. Does your course cover all the aspects of Korean language, starting from Korean characters, and the related language skills (speaking, listening, reading, and writing), necessary to help me in my objective?
Yes, our ezSAM course will provide you with a firm foundation on the four language skills, speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Please feel free to contact to see how we can help you in your Korean language learning journey.
7. I have studied at other places / learnt on my own before. How do I know which level at ezSAM is the most appropriate for me?
For placement into the courses, please call us or send us an email with your mobile number for us to call you, or arrange for a time for you to come down to the centre to conduct a quick placement test. This would be the fastest and most accurate way of gauging your level.
8. I’m interested to sign up. How do I register?
Please register using via our website’s registration link so that we can capture your personal information in our system. Please select the course you are interested in, and follow the instructions to complete the registration.
9. The course and/or timing that I am interested in is not available under the link “Register”. How can I register my interest?
You can click on the link “Register” and choose “[Month] Courses starting in the month of XXX”. Following this link, you can proceed with the registration of the course and timing of your choice. We will assess the demand and will do our best to form a class based on that. We will then inform you of the outcome of our registration. Otherwise, you can send us an email, and we will get back to you on the availability of the course.
10. I’ve registered, but I have not received the confirmation email. What should I do?
We will form the class when there is a minimum number of students interested in the same course, and so we will take some time to assess. We will contact you 1 – 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. If you wish to enquire on the status of the registration, please feel free to contact us by email.
Preparation for class
11. I’ve registered and paid for the course. What do I have to bring for the first lesson?
Nothing much except what you will need for your own writing, and an open mind! We will be giving out the textbooks/workbooks and materials on the first class.
12. Can I go down to the centre to take the textbook/workbooks so that I can go through before the lesson?
Of course! Please drop us an email and we’ll let you know when you can come to collect your materials if needed.
Still have questions?
Our contact details and location can be found at Contact us. You can also fill in the contact form below for any queries you may have.