Our most popular learning method, the courses maintain a good focus on conversational skills, but also trains the students to read and write competently. Levels are pegged to TOPIK levels so students are able to gauge their readiness to take the Korean proficiency tests after taking ezSAM courses.
Standard Class Details
- Course Schedule and Textbooks: Click here for detailed course schedule and textbooks for ezSAM Korean Language Centre.
- Course Fee: S$300 per term of 8 sessions / S$380 per term of 10 sessions – one session per week, 2 hours per session. Registration fees for each new sign-up will be S$10.
- Placement assessment: Please call us or send us an email with your mobile number and an appropriate time for us to call/meet to conduct the placement test.
- Make up classes: We will make arrangement for make up classes with another class, subject to availability. Tutors may request students to come earlier for a short one-to-one catch up session.
- Cultural activities: From time to time, our classroom sessions may consist of the following cultural components or invite students for optional extra-curricular activities (held outside of class hours): Korea Study Tour, Trying of Korean traditional costumes Hanbok; Playing Korean traditional games Yut No Ri (board game); Preparing Korean traditional cuisines: Kimbap (Rice rolls) and Tteok (rice cake); Trying out Korean traditional instrument: Samulnori (Korean drum); Appreciation of Korean traditional dance and song recital; Interaction session with Koreans in Singapore, etc.